top of page

Welcome to Liberté

Updated: Jan 3, 2020

This is the first blog for Liberté. My goal: To continously update you on the journey I have begun to start this company.

It all started with the retrofit of my 1962 Vintage Airstream Overlander. Although Airstream is a great iconic product, during this retrofit, I realized that there is a need for a better product and a better way to make the outdoors available to customers. This is why I am starting Liberté. It is simply to offer the best solution possible to outdoor enthusiasts. Sometimes it means not selling anything. Maybe renting is the right thing to do.

In North America, 10% of people owns an RV or camping trailer and that is great for them. I'm proposing to offer the opportunity for the other 90% of the population to enjoy the benefits of spending time in nature in total comfort without all the hassle of owning an RV or camping trailer.

That is my commitment to you and that is the beginning of my journey. I hope you will join me for this journey

Liberté, Connect with Nature, Connect with Each Other.


65 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Prototype Unveiling Event

Good day. As we prepare to complete our prototype, the planning to host such an event during this difficult time continues. I would personally like to invite you to take this quick and simple survey t


bottom of page